Offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- Temperature, humidity and contact-closure monitoring options
- L6-30P input with 12ft / 3.6m line cord
- 16 outlets (12 C13, 4 C19) with included cord retention brackets
- Visual current meter, Reversible housing
- Reports voltage, frequency & load level via ethernet interface
- Monitored 30A 208/240V PDU, 2U horizontal rackmount