The desktop anti-static mat helps you protect your valuable equipment from the dangers of static electricity which can permanently damage components and render them unusable. This mat covers an area of 23.5 x 47.2 in (60 x 120 cm), ideal for manufacturing or repair facilities where electronic parts are in use. It can also be utilized in data centers, or in other any locations that requires ESD protection.
Excellent Construction Quality
The anti-static mat complies with the ANSI / ESD S 4.1 surface resistance standard. The mat is composed of two PVC layers with a total thickness of 0.08 in (2 mm). The bottom black layer is textured for surface adhesion. The mat includes a coiled grounding cable which is long enough (6.6 ft / 2 m) to reach the most common grounding points.
Easy to Deploy and Store
The mat is made with a flexible PVC material that allows it to be easily rolled into a tube and used as a portable work surface or for minimalist storage. A convenient snap-on clip enables the grounding wire to be attached or removed with ease. You can easily clean the mat’s with an anti-static mat cleaner to keep the ESD performance and protect the work surface.
The LG-ANTI-STATIC-MAT is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- PROTECT YOUR ELECTRONICS: This ESD mat helps prevent damage to electronic circuits and other electronic devices from an electrostatic discharge. The ESD table mat covers an area of 11.8×18.1in (30x46cm) and includes a 6.6ft (2m) long grounding wire
- THOROUGHLY TESTED: The electrical grounding mat complies with the ANSI/ESD S4.1 surface resistance standard. The mat is made of 2 layers of PVC each 0.04in (1mm) thick. The bottom (black surface) is textured for better adhesion onto your desk/table
- EASY TO USE AND STORE: The flexible material of the anti static mat allows it to be easily rolled into a tube and used it as a portable worksurface or for minimalist storage. The grounding wire features a snap-on clip for quick deployment
- APPLICATIONS: The mat helps prevent static electricity generation by removing a charge from a conductive device. Areas of application: computer repair/assembly, manufacturing, server rooms, laboratories, or other areas that need ESD protection
- THE IT PRO’S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this anti static work mat is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance