Aruba CX 8360 Switch Series
The Aruba CX 8360-48Y6C v2 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next-generation core and aggregation layer of campuses, as well as virtual and highly dynamic data center environments. They provide up to 4.8Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including support for Smart Rate (1/2.5, 5 Gbps), 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, 50Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8360-48Y6C v2 series includes industry-leading line rate ports with 1/10/25/50GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100 GbE (QSFP+/QSFP28) connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. 4x10Gbps and 4x25Gbps break out from 40/100G ports offer advanced flexibility in connectivity and aggregation. These switches deliver a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or from 10GbE/40GbE uplinks to 50/100GbE ports.
In addition, the switch supports low- density MACsec ports enabling secure connectivity at 10GbE and 25GbE over unsecured domains.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components